Download these free Sponsorship Agreement Templates and samples for your charity, corporate event, or sports purposes. The sponsorship agreement is a written agreement that sets out the legal rules between the sponsor and the sponsored party. The sponsor and sponsored person follow legal rules and regulations for a sponsorship agreement. It has several terms and conditions agreeing to services in return for a fee.
Sponsorship is an exchange of money services when a company spends its money or resources on a nonprofit for specific promotional benefits.
Sponsorship Agreement Template
A sponsorship agreement template is an agreement between parties or people who decide to sponsor a particular event or a specific individual or a company and organization. It is a legal binding document that serves to help and enforces obligation sponsorship between those parties who are involved in the agreement. An agreement template includes all the benefits that a person can enjoy the conditions and terms of trades. It is done through word of mouth or in a written document. Both parties need to agree on the decided terms and conditions, they have agreed upon
- 30+ Free Marital Settlement Agreement Templates (MS Word, PDF)
- 18+ Free Sample Food Pantry Budget Templates – MS Excel, PDF
- 17+ Free Nursing Hospital Discharge Checklist Templates (PDF)
- 27+ Free Printable Golf Tournament Checklist Templates – PDF
- 15+ Free Ems Narrative Templates – Printable PDF Charts
The simple sponsorship agreement is a legal document that shows the relationship between sponsor and sponsorship obligation. There are specific issues that arise in such agreement benefits to sponsor, payments due under the contract, the circumstances to use the logos, and the right of each party. The sponsorship agreements samples in pdf.MS Word and Google Doc are available for your demand. You, being the head or president of the department, is responsible for working on the agreement with the sponsor. You can get a sample of the sponsorship agreement in MSWord and PDF.
- The basics of sponsorship agreement include the following points.
- The entering date if both parties in an accord between.
- The Name of sponsor and sponsee and the rights which they own.
- The statement and the ending date of the agreement.
- All the terms and conditions regarding sponsorship agreement.
The sponsorship agreement letter also consists of terms and conditions in the sponsor and organizer.
Sponsorship Agreement Terms and Conditions
The terms and Conditions of sponsorship agreements template are below as
- A sponsorship agreement is executed on the expected agreement date between
Name of sponsor and sponsee.
- The sponsor abides by and agrees to pay the decided amount of sponsorship fee on the due date of payment.
- By following the terms and the conditions of the sponsorship agreement, the sponsor grants the sponsor to use the sponsor’s trade name logo designs, trademarks, and company descriptions.
- The mentioned assets may be used in any medium of advertising means promotional products and marketing materials.
- The sponsee also agrees to use materials according to the sponsor’s trademark usage guidelines.
- The sponsor will indemnify and hold the sponsee harmless from and against any claims relating directly or indirectly.
- The sponsee will not be responsible for any damage or loss of property belonging to sponsor its employees, contractors, agents directors invitees expect to the extent that claims may be solely, directly willful misconduct and gross negligence sponsor and sponsee’s employee’s directors or officers.
- The sponsor will give sponsee a written notice of any claim that comes within the purview of these indemnities.
- In no event will other parties be responsible to other parties for any consequential incidental or indirect damages, whether such liability results from the break of a sponsorship agreement.
- The agreement will be valid from the decided date to the ending date of the agreement.
- The sponsee has a right to terminate sponsorship agreement for breaking of the agreement due to any reason, giving the sponsor at least ten days as mentioned earlier notice and also specify the nature of breach as well as will provide the sponsee at least ten days to resolve such breach.
- If the breach happens less than ten days before the Event, The sponsor may terminate the sponsorship agreement if it is not determined by the first day.
- In case of any disagreement at any point of both parties, the parties will settle the matter through an independent arbitrator by their mutual agreement.
- The sponsorship agreement will supersede all mentioned oral and written forms of understanding between the sponsor and the sponsee.
- The sponsorship agreement may not be amended/changed or modified until the willingness to write an amendment and the signature of both parties.
- The sponsorship agreement will be governed and executed following the laws of the mentioned state.
- The terms and the conditions of the sponsorship agreement shall not be to any third party above mentioned written approval from both parties.
(Sponsor Signature) (Sponsee Signature)
(Sponsor Title) (Sponsee Title)
Sample of Sponsorship Agreement
This Confidential instruction; sponsorship agreement is effective (Date) between (Organizer Name) a company organized and existing under the laws of the state or province(steam/province) with its head office located at (complete address)sponsor name and sponsor of a company organized and existing under the laws of the (state/province with its head office located at (full address) whereas the company name. The organizer has an exclusive right to organize and conduct a (type) event to be
It is a sample of a sponsorship agreement between sponsor and organizer.
Event Sponsorship Agreement
Henceforth known as a company” and Name, henceforth, “sponsor” have entered into this agreement freely and by their willingness. On the( date) day of(month),(year)
Covenants Of Agreement
The covenants of the agreements are under the Event
The sponsor agrees to provide sponsorship for (Name and description of the Event covered by the agreement ); that’s why it is called “Event’.
Sponsorship agrees to give the Company ( an amount of money specific items means anything the sponsor will be giving to the Company for this Event) for the Event.
In exchange for sponsorship, the Company agrees to (provide a sponsor with confidence in a program)
The sponsor agrees to deliver adobe listed items to Company for no later than the date
The agreement represents the only relationship between Company and sponsor.,mo other relationship between two entities exists.implied or otherwise
Sponsor Name Sponsor Signature
Company Representative Company Representative
A Printable sponsorship agreement template is available for your demand.you can easily download for your purpose.
The event sponsorship agreement is designed to cover the sponsorship of an uncomplicated single event. Its design is used according to sponsor wishes associated with the Event and its organizer. It is written in favour of sponsors more than event organizers. The sponsor makes a payment in return for commercial services.
The sponsorship agreement consists of the following points.
- Organizer’s responsibilities
- Sponsor’s responsibilities
- Termination of the agreement
- Confidentiality of agreement
- Data protection
In short, a sponsorship agreement template is also an athlete sponsorship agreement template in an open format. You can enter the requisite details in the highlighted field, and then you can download it easily.